Here we are again with the kind of guide or tutorial you would like to know about on how to check airtel data balance in 2023 latest new method.
The method that we are about to share with you on how to check airtel data balance is different from the ones that you have been saying around.
We are going to be sharing with you the 2023 updated method that people now use to check their airtel balance.
As this article will also bring reference to show all the queries that people have been searching for on how to check airtel data balance via SMS online in 2023.
As the airtel network provider is not based only in one country as we can see there on one of the top countries like India and Nigeria so this tutorial will bring reference to the airtel that is present in Nigeria.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance 2023
There are several methods that you can use to check airtel data balance in 2023 we here in Alitech are going to be sharing those methods with you one after the other.
Airtel is one of the top major network providers that offer great internet service to their customers in Nigeria.
Let’s leave too much talk aside and get to the main point.
Methods That Can Be Used To Check Airtel Data Balance In 2023
There are four major methods that you can use to check your airtel balance which include.
Before you proceed also look in this latest airtel data offer affordable and cheap data offer.
- Uses of airtel mobile app
- Through the process of using SMS.
- USSD code method.
- Official airtel website.
These are the three or four major methods that you can use to check the data balance and we are going to be taking them one after the other and explaining to you how you can actually get them to work.
Using Airtel Mobile App To Check Data Balance
Since technology is getting advanced on a daily basis, the major method that we recommend you to use check your data balance is the airtel mobile app.
- All you need is an internet connection that flies around with some data connection followed by the airtel app that is called my airtel.
- You can download and install the app from your phone’s official store either Play Store or app store.
- The app is called my airtel app which you can just download and install with just a single click.
- Once that is done you can now go ahead to open the app and log in using your airtel phone number.
- Or you can just sign up through the process of providing a phone number and creating a unique password.
- Once you get access to the app or after you have log-in.
- On the app menu, you should be able to see your data balance for airtel data balance.
Hope you grab the knowledge. If so, you will like to move to the next method.
Using SMS Method
- This is also known to be how to check airtel data balance using your SMS or message app.
- This can be done by just opening the messenger app on your smartphone.
- It doesn’t matter if you are making use of an Android device or iOS.
- Open the messenger app and send an SMS to 141 stating STATUS.
- A response would be sent after you send the SMS giving you the record of your Airtel data balance.
That is just how you can get it done. That is one of the methods that I myself always use.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance Using USSD Code 2023
This section should be about things such as how to check the airtel data balance code and all the airtel data balance codes what we usually use or make use of is.
- By dialing *140# but that will only give us a notification.
- That our airtel data balance history will be sent via SMS.
- But the director that you can use to check your airtel data balance is *121#.
- Which should provide you with different options.
- From the ocean if you see the one listed for balance.
- Select each with the number stated for it then you should see your data balance.
There are also several other codes that you can use to check your data balance which we refer to as airtel data balance code but they are also normal USSD code that brings us to the latest method in 2023.
Airtel Data Balance Code
We should call all these a direct code that will bring you down to your data balance without any extra pop-up page before you can see your balance or Extra SMS notification.
Now we like to move to the last method but before that I would like you to look into some list of USSD codes that might also be useful to you which is released them also has code that can be used to see the what is needed to be seen related to data airtime and everything and if you wish to check on your airtel line.
Related Balance Checker Codes
|Airtel Operator||USSD Code|
|Missed Calls Code||*888#|
|Midnight Data Balance||*123*197#|
|4G Data Balance||*121*8#|
|2G Data Balance||*123*10#|
|Internet Data Balance||*123*10#|
You can make use of this code to carry out different operations as it was labeled With.
You should also check out how to share 2GB data on Mtn latest update method.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance Using Official Website
- The first to do is to visit their official website.
- The other official website that you can use to check your account balance is www.airtel.in
- You can also log in on the website using your phone number.
- I want to provide my phone number on the login page you will be sent an OTP.
- The One Time Password is what will get you access to your airtel dashboard on the web page.
- You can now play around with the web page and click on your airtel account which can be found on the menu bar.
- Follow up with your account balance which should show you the overview of your data balance and other related balances.
We have come to the end of the article, by now you should have known how you can check your airtel data balance with different kinds of methods that will be provided Above recently in 2023.
Let us know in the comment section the kind of network you are fond of using to check your balance if you are one of the people that eat it there as your network provider.